As I looked through my bathroom drawers the other day, I realized that I have so many different products, but I only really use a handful of them. So, I decided to put together a collection of my all-time favorite beauty products.
1. St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse: I have tried so many self-tanners, since I don’t like the idea of getting into a tanning bed, and this one is by far the BEST. It goes on easily, with little or no streaking, smells good, and gives you a real bronze color instead of “orange”.
2. Ole Henriksen Total Truth Eye Cream: I didn’t start using an eye cream until this year, and I actually got this as a sample and got hooked. It isn’t too thick, and my under-eye concealer goes on smoothly over it. This brand also uses natural ingredients.
3. Boscia Blotting Linens: All of my friends know that I am obsessed with looking matte, so I always have blotting papers in my bag. I like these simply because they do a good job of taking away shine, and they smell nice.
4. Josie Maran Argan Oil: I use this with just about everything. You can mix it into your conditioner for some serious shine, or into your moisturizer. It’s a light oil, so it doesn’t weigh down your hair or make it look greasy.
5. Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel: I have been using this face wash for over 5 years now, and it’s still my favorite. It is made with natural ingredients, smells great, and leaves my skin clean without overdrying it.
6. MyChelle Incredible Pumpkin Peel: I think exfoliating is an important step in skincare, but I don’t like the scrubs because they are a bit harsh for my skin. I love this peel because it exfoliates with all-natural pumkin acids. It is a little pricey, but totally worth it.
7. Eucerin Everyday Protection SPF 30: This is another product I have used forever! I apply it everyday after I wash my face and before makeup. It has an SPF 30 which is great, and it is not greasy.
8. Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF 45: I tried this product for the first time last year when I was looking for an easy way to apply SPF while on vacation. This was the perfect solution because it comes with its own brush that contains the SPF mineral powder inside, and you just brush it on. They even have the tinted kind now, so it can give you a little color.
I hope you find this list useful, and if you have any products that you absolutely LOVE, then please share.