There are so many choices when it comes to makeup. Just walking into Sephora, and seeing all the different brands and color choices can be overwhelming. That’s why when I find a product I like, I stay loyal to it for years. I received some emails asking me what makeup I used in a previous post, and I decided to put together my favorite makeup products for Spring. What are some of your all-time favorites?
1. Benefit Lemon aid- this is great if you have any darkness under your eyes or on your eyelids. Use it under your concealer.
2. Make up Forever finishing powder- gives you the appearance of a perfect complexion; use over normal powder or foundation.
3. Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer- gives your skin a nice “dewy” look with very light coverage; also contains an SPF 20
4. Smashbox Fusion Lights bronzer- I think this is the perfect bronzer; not too pink, not too brown; also gives you a glow
5. Smashbox eyeliner- for a perfect, non-smudge line; I use it along my upper lash line
6. Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palette- the BEST collection of neutral eyeshadows I have ever found in one palette
7. Nars lipstick- my current favorite shades are Barbarella (girly pink) and Belle du Jour (perfect nude)
8. YSL Shocking mascara- serious volume; makes lashes very dark for a dramatic look
9. Nars Blush- I love so many shades, but my pick for Spring has to be Orgasm